Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW GOODIES ARRIVE!!!!






So my new gear arrived last night to backcountry at around 10 pm. I was at work at 6 am and my stuff was in the retail shop. My desk is right behind the shop and it has glass windows. The shop doesn't open til 10 am. So basically I had to wait for 3 hours before opening my "presents". It was like Christmas when you wake up super early and your parents tell you to go back to bed!!! I had it all open by 10:01. As soon as I got home the boys were helping me get it all dialed. I got the Slackcountry mounted up, but I won't have the bindings for a few weeks for the Machete. They were on backorder. The boards look better than I imagined and the boots are SOOOO LIGHT!!!! Blown Lite soles are sick. I will be wearing them for the next while trying to break them in. LET IT SNOW!!!! EYE YIE YIE!!!!

1 comment:

Smart Bomb said...

7dude

I need a job where you work

we need to egahold of keith