Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Snow!!!


Last nights cold front and a bit of moisture brought a little surprise today.  SNOW! There has always been something about the first snowfall that literally gives me goosebumps.  I feel like I am 4 years old. I remember a year in high school sitting in U.S. history and it started snowing outside and I turned into Cornholio and was sent to the principal's office.  Even though it is only September and the snow from this storm will melt away until the next weather system moves in, it's the sign of change.  The sign that winter is knocking on the door and I will loading the tram at Snowbird, most likely with my dad  and my brother. Although my own sons will soon be riding right along side of us.  I love snowboarding. It's a part of me and who I am.  It is what molded my family and is what helped us create lasting friendships with each other.

No comments: