Friday, June 8, 2012

Back in the Saddle

So a years back I ended up selling my Mt Bike thinking I would be able to just drop $3500 dollars within a few months and get a new one. Well, I was wrong. Hard to believe it has been 3 years since I have had a bike. Still lacking the funds to get one of the bikes on my wish list, (Santa Cruz Blur LT Carbon, Ibis Mojo, or the Yeti SB66) I was able to come up with enough cash to get a Nashbar Single Speed 29er. I ordered it two days ago and it should be here by next week on Wednesday. I can't wait to jump on and go for a ride. It will be interesting to see how my legs hold up, especially having only one gear. Time to get in shape I guess. The reviews on this bike are super good, especially for only paying just over $350 for it. Below is a pic of some other guys I found on the internet. I will post mine soon.

No comments: